Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Are you sitting comfortably.....


Then I'll begin!!
I'm so sorry for not getting on here this morning but its one of those days where the phone has not stopped ringing. I've heard so much news today that one minute I've been laughing...then crying...then sobbing...then back to laughing.
I would like to say a big hello to my friends Bev and Gill. Bev is going in for major surgery on Thursday and I just wish it was over now for her. Sending you lots of love babe and I'll be thinking of you.x The card on show is for her.
And Gill rang with sad news as her Uncle passed away at the weekend. She also passed on the news about what has been happening with the craft club we set up in Gib so there have been lots of giggles at that!
I would also like to say that Vikki has won the blog candy! Her blog is really lovely so pop over and have a look!
I know thats lots of you have blog candy on offer at the mo so I am going to try and have a look around tonight and list them on here tomorrow.
Also as most of you know I'm not really into making cards with people on but CCC have got amazing downloads designed by the fantastic Louly which are well worth a look.
And lastly...its been fantastic looking at all these new blogs that entered for the blog candy. The amount of talent out there is amazing and I am going to put some of them on my blog list if that is ok with everyone,x

(And I have got some exciting news to share but will tell all tomorrow!)


5 comments:

Manda said...

That card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty. Mand xxx

Cass said...

Emma this card is absolutely stunning.Love everything about it.

Cass xxx

Jessica Smith said...

Emma this such a gorgeous card love that flower.

Sue Shaw said...

Beautiful card, I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it.
Hope your emotional rollercoaster settles down soon!
Sue. x

Vikki said...

Hi Emma

I can't believe I've won the blog candy - I never usually win anything!! Thank you soooo much for offering it, it really is a lovely bundle of goodies. I'm all excited now!

Love Vikki xxx

P.S. I've sent you an email with my details on :)