Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The postie came today and he left me......




....a beautiful selection of goodies from Poppicrafts that are just so scrummy that I had to share them with you! I love Michelles shop and her service is so quick!
Then he gave me the most beautiful hand painted card from my friend Jenny back in Gibraltar. I've seen a lot of her work and she is so talented its scary!! Thanks Jenny!
And lastly...he gave me some fantastic stamped images from my SBS sister Lisa. I was not expecting them and they came as such a lovely surprise...thank you so much Lisa!

On another note I would just like to send my love and thoughts to one of our SBS sisters who has had a personal loss. You are in our thoughts Kelly,x

4 comments:

nessy said...

wow ~lucky girl ~ it is so nice to get those "special " gifts in the post!!
vanessa xx

Donna said...

Oooo look at all those lovely ribbons and flowers, your gonna have so much fun, can't wait to see what you create. Donna x

Cass said...

Oooooo...more stash and a gorgeous card.They all look yummy.I love the beautiful daffodil.What a fab talent.

Cass xxx

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Lucky you, your new craft stash looks great :) Looking forward to seeing what you make with it :)