Saturday, June 28, 2008

Number 34 please come in!!!

We have just realised that we are out for the day tomorrow so won't get a chance to do the whole pulling names out of a hat thing for the blog candy! (Would have loved to have used a parrot like Lou did!! LOL!)
So I have just used random.org to decide instead. In total there were 52 entries and the number picked was 34...SARAH C!!!!!
Well done babe!
Many thanks to everyone that joined in the fun. It was lovely to read about so many achievements and yes there were a few tears with some of them.
I hope you have a lovely weekend and lots of squeezy hugs to you all!

3 comments:

nessy said...

congrats sarah!!
vanessa xx

Sarah C said...

I am so thrilled and chuffed to have won this. Thank you so much Emma. Will PM my address to you. Hope you have a great week-end. Love ya xxx

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Congratulations Sarah C :)