Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Awards...awards...and more awards!!!!



I love choosing who to pass my awards on to. Its a good excuse to have a nose round everyone's blogs and see what everyone has been getting up to!!
I've received the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) award from my SBS sisters Lisa and Sammi...thanks so much girls...so I am going to pass it on to 10 of my other sisters!
I don't know if I am allowed to pass it on twice on the same day but I promise not to tell if you don't!!
The rules of this award are....
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity,design,interesting material,and also contributes to the blogging community,no matter what language.
2. Each award has to give the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog,so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
So I'm passing it onto...
Felice
Joana
Lisa Lavender
Lois
Nany
Robyn
Sue
Yesi
Kim
and Lainy!!
All their blogs are fantastic and they are all pretty special people as well!!

I also received the 'You make my day' award yesterday from Cathy.
The three people who have made my day today are...
Sammi for the lovely e-mail she sent me today and because her talent scares me!!
Pandy because her words of support today have really helped and her website is the font of all knowledge!
And to Gill...who has no blog...so I am breaking the rules here. Thanks babe for everything,xxx

1 comments:

Lois E. said...

Thank you for chosing me! I am so glad that you keep visiting my blog and giving me so much support. I will be better about communication in mid-April.

thanks again!