Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mamas!


No...not the stamping kind....the friend kind!! When I arrived in Gibraltar two years ago Gill was the first person I met and a few months later she introduced me to card making...and my hubby has never forgiven her for our reduced bank balance!! LOL!

Gill is one of my closest friends and it is with her that we set up the craft club over here and took on various challenges...working for The Cat Welfare Society and smelling of cat pee every Saturday!!

We recently had the exciting news that Gill is expecting her fourth baby!!! We are over the moon for her but I am so sad that we will not be together when it is born.
This card was made for her with much love...and because I love elephants!

1 comments:

Wee Hels said...

Wow! There's some work gone into that embroidered card! Metallic threads are difficult to use on aida or any fabric - but to see it on card - wow - I love the effect!