Friday, December 12, 2008

Very proud to announce.....

I really can't stop grinning! Not been around for a while as my Internet has been playing up and have so much to tell but would first of all like to apologise for not visiting you all for a while. Big thanks to Mrs T for being my secretary...she was terrible though! LOL!

Many thanks to everyone for the lovely Birthday wishes you sent Belle...she had a fantastic party but for some strange reason all the other mums went white when I dumped a load of finger paints in front of the kids and told them to get as messy as they liked...!

Anyway...some of you already know but I can now proudly announce that I am part of the Inspirational Team and I can't stop grinning! Having been featured on there twice it was a dream come true when Julie added me to her list and I feel very honoured especially when you see who else is on the team! I'm really looking forward to getting to know all the girls and to do even more blog hopping!

And.....the oh so talented Debbie has asked me to become one of her DT for her fantastic new challenge blog...The Crafty Pad...and as I love her images there was no way I was going to say no! Many thanks Debbie for asking me.

And finally...yes there's more...something I've made recently is going to be featured in an e-zine...but will reveal more when it happens!

So that's all for now. I'm going to be spending the next couple of days going round all the blogs and seeing what you've been up to. Out with the girls tomorrow night for our Christmas meal so may be slightly hungover on Sunday!

I really hope you are all well and many, many thanks for the beautiful Christmas cards that have been landing on my door mat.

23 comments:

Sarah C said...

Ooh congratulations Emma. No wonder you're so happy and deservedly so. Long may it continue.

Belle's party sounds like it was fun too. xxx

Ali Watson said...

Huge congratulations, honey well deserved IMHO. Hope you are keeping well. Good on you with the paints a girl after my own heart its all about them having fun. Look forwad to seeing lots of creations with these new stamps!

Anonymous said...

Whee! Congrats!!

Macpurp said...

thank goodness you are back online you demanding witch you!
stop calling me at 3 am to say go look online at stuff!!
have missed you.....
hugs n kisses
me xx

Julie Allain said...

YAY so glad to see that you're back Emma xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Congratulations! So well deserved (all of it!) You carry on grinning away - have fun and enjoy it all.
Sharon

Lisa Fulmer said...

congrats on your DT posts, I look forward to seeing more of your work (love the ribbon tree)!
btw, check out this new papercraft challenge site!

NGCARDS said...

Aww congratulations hun! You definately should be smiling! xxx

Kath Stewart said...

great to have you back Emma and congrats on your Inspirational and DT stuff....have a great time tonight and don't overdo the drinkies
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Kim Costello said...

Wow, congratulations Em.

No wonder you're so happy and deservedly so, have missed you and have also been a little busy myself,

Belle's party sounds like it was great fun.
Catch up soon, HuGs Kim x

Debbie said...

Hi Em....I am so plesed you accepted my offer to join the DT The Craftypad. :)

huge Congratulations too for getting on with Inspirational - what a feather in your cap...WTG. :) :)

Hope you have a faby meal out with the girls. :)

xxDebbiexx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Wow, well done you! It's very well deserved & I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Delighted that Belle's party was a big success too. Hope you're having a great weekend. Hugs.

Sammi said...

So glad you are back online!!! :) yay! *hugs*
CONGRATULATIONS Darl! Very well deserved - you rock!!! :)
Sammi
xxx

Charlol said...

Hi, love your new site look. Sorry haven't been around! Wow you've been busy a huge congrats. You make such beautiful things I am not surprised! ;)

nessy said...

congratulations emma sending you lots of hugs!!
have you changed your blog again?
vanessa xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi hun, so glad to see you back on line have missed your postings. Hope your computer behaves from now on. Hugs Linda x

Inspiration Alley said...

Congratulations, really hugely deserved. It's really nice to hear some good news. Looking forward to seeing the designs you come up with.

Lisadwb said...

Missy, you are just full of good news!! Congrats!!! You deserve it.

Cathy said...

Glad you are back Em, and congratulations. You really do deserve it - your work is inspirational!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Massive `Congratulations` Emma..You are truly Inspiring yourself!!!
Hope you and yours are well and prepared for the Big Man in the red suits visit in ten days!!!
Have a lovelly Tuesday:)~X~

Zuzu's Blog said...

OO I didnt know this.. well done and congratulations Emma.. :-)

and welcome back on line by the way lol.. xxx

Zuzu's Blog said...

PS..lol.. yes I am adding a PS cos I didn't finish reading your post properly before commenting..
I just read your finger paints comment..

WELL DONE YOU.. as a child therapist in training I have to applaud that attitude .. its so so good for them and therapeutic as well as expressive and fun! I wish more people would risk the mess occasionally with their kids! It made me smile with delight reading that you did that

Donna said...

Oh Emma, how fantastic, brilliant news, you will be a great asset to them all. Sorry I haven't been about I'm trying to catch up with everyone but I've been thinking of you and am so glad to hear Belle had a lovely birthday. Finger paints??? What are they? lol They are banned in my house he he. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and hopefully I'll be a better blogger after the holidays, big hugs to you, Donna x