Sunday, December 21, 2008

A time to share...

Hello. I just wanted to share some of the wonderful gifts and cards I have received from my crafty friends...

I've received this gorgeous card off my gorgeous friend Debbie as a thank you for a bracelet I sent her...her work is stunning and I am so honoured to be on her DT...thanks Debs...


This is a selection of the wonderful hand made Christmas cards I have received so far from my bloggy friends...they are all stunning and I love them! So many thanks to Chris in Gib, Debbie, Natalie, Christine, Cathy, Joana, Pauline, Ali, Nessy, Kath, Dawn, Lainy, Linda, Donna, Sammi, Chrissy, Cass...

Sammi also sent me my very own Princess Amber stamp...and its adorable...fab present from a fab friend....

And then the postie brought me a huge parcel from my SBS Secret Santa...and I was in heaven! (There should have been a big bar of Galaxy chocolate to show you as well wrapped in the star paper....now I wonder where that went! LOL!) So whoever you are...my lovely secret sister Santa...thank you....

But then I also received this oh so cute hand made phone charm from my pal Donna...its very me and goes perfect with the new pink phone that Santa got me as an early Christmas present...thanks Donna....

And then Chrissy sent me these!!! To say I was over the moon is an understatement as after my mammoth bracelet making session a few weeks ago my bead stash was wearing a bit thin....thanks hun...they are perfect....
My pal Tina decided this year not to make Christmas cards...but to make us individual calendars with personal photos on them...this photo is of my beautiful daughter Belle on her third birthday a few weeks ago...thanks Teen...it will be treasured...see you Christmas Eve!

And finally...well I couldn't leave this wee card out could I? Even after having a new born baby (and boy does he look like his mother!) my best mate Gill still managed to get hand made cards out to everyone...and its gorgeous...thank you babe.x

Considering I've only been blogging for less than a year I've been incredibly lucky to have made some wonderful friends...and I can't wait to craft along side you all for another year!

Thank you to everyone for all your support and love throughout the past year and I can't wait to see what 2009 brings us...
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

13 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Wow Emma what fab cards and gifts, thank you for your card too.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow! Fabulous cards and gifts Em. What a lucky girl you are. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and very best wishes for 2009. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Debbie said...

And you deserve everylast thing you received Em..you are such a sweet person. Glad you liked my cards and I am thrilled you accepted to be on the crafty pad DT team. :)

xxDebbiexx

NGCARDS said...

Such lovely christmas gifts you have received, lucky thing! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas hun! xxx

julietk said...

I would love to send you a Card too but have no address so I will just have to wish you a very Merry Christmas here, and in the collective one on my blog, hugs Juliet

Sarah C said...

Wow Emma how wonderful. You've got some amazing things there. And what were you doing opening your presents early??? Hmmm.......... Santa's watching you you know LOL

I'm so with you on the power of the internet and the friends we've made over it. It's all just amazing isn't it?

nessy said...

what wonderful cards and pressies you have received (thankyou again for mine)
hope you and the family have a wonderful christmas
hugs, vanessa xx

Ann said...

Wow! You are one lucky lady to have so many crafty friends! :D

Dawn said...

Wow emma - that is some fantastic gifts and cards you received - Oooh it's great getting crafty post!!!

Have a brilliant xmas!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Donna said...

So glad you liked it Emma, what wonderful gifts you got. Have a fab Christmas with your family and I'll catch up with you in the new year. Hugs Donna x

Jacquel said...

Great gifts/cards! you have awesome friends!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great bunch of cards and gifts you received.

Anonymous said...

Hi

These cards are so beautiful and there are so many people likes these cards.