Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank you all so much...


I'm honoured to have received this gorgeous award from Jane, Cathy, Pauline, Donna , Kirsten and Debbie.

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers!Deliver this award to eight bloggers who then must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I've made some truly wonderful friends since I started this blog but there is one particular lot who have made me feel like part of a bigger family and have all become such firm friends....and that is my SBS sisters.So please accept this, from me, with much love.

Hugs, Em.x

2 comments:

Kim Costello said...

Thank you Em, I am very pleased to receive this award, HuGs Kim x

Joana24 said...

BIG thank you Emma . I too like Kim I'm please to receive the award
off to get hammer and nails out to put it up in the blog :)

big hug
Joana