1. You shall not put your blog before your integrity.
2. You shall not make an idol of your blog.
3. You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin.
4. Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog.
5. Honour your fellow-bloggers above yourselves and do not give undue significance to their mistakes.
6. You shall not murder someone else’s honour, reputation or feelings.
7. You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind.
8. You shall not steal another person’s content.
9. You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger.
10.You shall not covet your neighbour's blog ranking. Be content with your own content.
I found this on Pandy's blog and thought it was worth sharing! By now I am hysterically trying NOT to say something sarcastic so Tina you had better kick me now!!!
If you would like to read more about the bloggers Commandments then please click here.
Catch up with you all soon.
4 hours ago