Monday, August 18, 2008

Hurricane Fay

To all the bloggers in the Florida area, especially Monica and Roz, keep safe and we are all praying that you get through this Cat 1 hurricane safely.
You are all in our thoughts and prayers and and we can only sit back and wait to hear from you.
To all our SBS I have asked that they let at least one of us know, when they can, that they are safe so please pass on any news that you hear.
We can now only sit back and wait and pray that this is not as bad as predicted.
Thinking of you all,
Emma.x

7 comments:

Lavender stamper said...

I second that.
Take care
X

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Yep. Thinking of all our Floridian friends, whether we have actually 'met' yet or not. Praying for your safety.

Chris xx

Macpurp said...

i hope all your friends are safe Em xx

Unknown said...

I third it..stay safe X

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Me too!

Pauline C said...

me too!
Pauline x

Sarah C said...

My love and thoughts are with everyone going through this. I so hope you are all safe and sound xxx