Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just for you....



Well I've not had much of a chance to blog this week as I've been busy, busy, busy as some of you will have found when the postie arrived today!!! The two wallets in the top picture I made for Debs and Lil'G...and apparently Lil'G kept saying WOW!!LOL! (And yet again I've nicked your photo Debs!!!)
I started a fantastic new job this week. I'm working in a tiny haberdashery in town one day a week whilst Belle is in nursery. What's so special about this shop is that it is run by the local authority and is also a learning centre for adults with learning difficulties. So as well as working in the shop I also get to spend hours in the attached room teaching crafting...its heaven! They are a fantastic group of characters and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
Well enough of me rambling on...the bottom card is for someone very special who has given me the confidence to do my blog and show my little creations to you all...but I can't say who just yet!!LOL!
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend,

14 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the wallets and the cards. Fab blooms!
Congratulations on starting the new job. Sounds great fun!

gillyflower said...

hi emma
so glad you are going to join me in the mad stamp challenge it should be intersting to see what old stamps we have lurking in the shadows
gill

Cass said...

Hi Emma,thanks for the welcome back on my blog.You had me blushing! Didn't think anyone would notice my absence.
Well done on the job.It sounds fabby.Good luck with it.
Gorgeous cards you've made too.Love the vibrant colours you've used.

Cass xxx

Inspiration Alley said...

The new job sounds perfect, hope you continue to enjoy it. Love the cards too.

nessy said...

lovely bright cards!! fab!!
congrats on your new job ,how fantastic to be able to teach some of your skills, to these adults!! wish you all the best
vanessa xx

Tara said...

WOW! Stunning cards, the blooms are just gorgeous! xx

Cathy said...

Great wallets and a fab card. I love the colour combination - I just need to be brave enough to use it!.
Congrats on the new job.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Joana24 said...

wow love the projects the colours are gorgeous

Unknown said...

Thay are very lovely and so colourful :-D Good news aboit the job, have fun...:)

Anonymous said...

Glad your enjoying your new job!

I love the wallets and the card.

kerry said...

Beautiful!! Love the boldness of the colours & their lo's, adorable!!
Huge congrats on your new job, it sounds fab!!

Kerry xxx

Kim Costello said...

Emma, thank you so much for the most thoughful surprise. Your wallet is darling and I am the same as Lil'G saying wow & kept looking at it, all day! All the stamped images are just perfect, I don't have any of those designs. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Kim :)

ScrappyPam said...

Congrats on your new job!!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Congratulations on your new job :). Fantastic wallet and card :)